Driver / Trolley Retrieval Engineer
Location: Dartford, DA1 1AA
Salary: £7.78 per hour
This role can either be worked 5 days per week, 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week or 4 days on, 4 days off, 10 hours per day = average 35 hours per week
About the company:
Our client is a recognised global leader for the supply of Customer Shopping Trolleys, Shop Fitting Solutions, Logistics & Industry products, Airport trolley products and a large range of Services, including Reviva and Trolleywise.
Duties of the Driver / Trolley Retrieval Engineer:
- Collect abandoned trolleys from specific routes, including flexing your route to cover holidays for colleagues.
- Return trolleys to customer stores and liaise with customer personnel.
- Retrieve trolleys from a range of environments including water e.g. canals, rivers, ponds.
- Carry out audits, inspections and maintenance of trolleys at customer sites when required.
- Collect roll cages from customer sites and return to customer or our client's depots.
- Input accurate and timely information on collections, deliveries and timesheets into mobile IT devices such as hand-held tablets.
- Abide by the safe working procedures of a trolley retrieval engineer.
- Any other tasks as requested by your supervisor, which are consistent with the purpose of the role and needs of the customer.
Requirements of the Driver / Trolley Retrieval Engineer:
- Full driving license
- Driving experience
- Customer relationship experience (liaising with customers during the course of your role)
- Physical capability to lift and move trolleys manually
If you meet the requirements and this Driver / Trolley Retrieval Engineer role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job