Evans Jones Associates specialises within the transport and logistics industry.
We are thrilled to be recruiting for a permanent Driver Trainer for our prestigious client based in Cross Hands.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
Training / Compliance
* Assessing new drivers in their driving ability/competence.
* Carrying out driver induction training, introducing and explaining company procedures
* Implementing the drivers training matrix and ensuring refresher training requirements are met.
* Carrying out investigations following incidents/accidents.
* To communicate to the Depot Manager any concerns you may have with any drivers.
* Monitoring and reporting on driver compliance for the depot.
* Updating the compliance system (Tru-Tac), with personnel changes, reporting preferences, driver infringement debriefs, and working time directive.
* Accountable to the Depot Transport Manager and support responsibility to the Training Manager, and associated departments.
Literate and numerate
HGV C+E licence
Professional Qualification (i.e. ONC/HNC level) desirable but not essential
A minimum of two years experience in a similar environment.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday-Friday
Salary: £25,000.00 per annum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"