Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon Logistics (AMZL) are looking to recruit experienced Learning Coordinators to play a critical role in all aspects of training delivery and safety to drive compliance within the delivery station. From a transportation or warehouse background the ideal candidate is safety focused and aligned to Amazon’s leadership principle ‘Learn be curious’. Strong communication skills are essential in order to facilitate course delivery and provide safety related guidance in a fast paced customer driven environment.
This role reports directly to the Delivery Station Manager however the Aces Execution Team and Safety play a pivotal role in providing technical guidance, with a primary focus is to support our Delivery Ops and Associates. The successful candidate will be expected to support shift patterns, predominately nights, however the flexibility to cover days is also a requirement. The Learning coordinators’ role includes the following core responsibilities:
* Support Delivery Station manager with the identification of associate training needs
* Delivery of operational courses using a blend of classroom and practical training methods
* Conducting safety and Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
* Ensure training records are accurately recorded within AMZL learning management systems
* Evaluate the effectiveness of training activities in relation to business goals
* Fully understand workflow and daily production goals and seasonal peak
* React quickly and efficiently to production and scheduling conflicts
* Support projects that support the improvements in quality, productivity and the safety of employees
* Advise Associates and Managers on Company safety procedures and legal requirements
* Assist with completing risk assessments and follow up control measures
* Monitor the Delivery Station for compliance to Company safety procedures
* Assist with the investigation of incidents to establish root cause and develop required action plans with relevant departments
* Update internal recording system with regards to incidents, near misses and accidents
* Monitor compliance on site for proactive safety actions and safety behavioural program
Successful candidate will be required to work towards:
* IOSH Certificate
* Internal Train the Trainer course
* KNet Instructor
* Various internal courses to ensure competence within role
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'