An exciting opportunity has arisen within our busy Driver Training and Recruitment department. We are looking for someone to assist the Driver Training Manager in the training and development of new and existing staff.
This position reports directly to the Driver Training Manager in Northwich/ Fakenham.
Key duties include:
- To help facilitate the training and development of our drivers including newly qualified drivers with a clear focus on accident prevention and the promotion of best practice.
- The successful candidate needs to be competent in dealing with driver's infringements.
- Working with the Driver Training Manager and Depot Managers to prepare induction and work in partnership with our recruitment department.
- The administration of driver tachograph infringements and legal compliance documents.
- Assisting with the administration of accident reporting and investigation.
- Keeping driver records up-to-date including training records and training plans.
The successful candidate needs to have:
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong IT skills/
- An excellent attention to detail.
- A positive and determined attitude.
- Class one LGV licence.
- The ability to deliver CPC training (advantageous however not essential)
The successful candidate will have solid experience Class 1 driving in General Haulage. Also experience of Assessing drivers and accident investigations.
The hours for this role is Monday to Friday + 1 in 3 Saturdays.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"