Driver Team Manager
Salary: circa £26k - £28k DoE + a weekly performance related bonus scheme
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a management role running their delivery operation and self-employed driver team at their client’s location in Norwich. This is a fast-paced logistics environment with a must get through attitude. They are looking for someone who is flexible in their work pattern that has good man-management skills and can build a solid working relationship with the customer.
Responsibilities of the Driver Team Manager:
- Recruitment of new drivers to required standards and collation of all necessary documentation.
- Induction of new drivers and ongoing training and development
- Arranging drivers weekly work rotas to flex with the clients fluctuating volumes
- Staff rostering and route acceptance on client’s delivery portal
- Hands on in warehouse at start of shift supervising the loading of vehicles
- Monitoring of driver’s performance throughout their delivery routes via hourly reports/updates and phone calls
- Ensuring all operational KPI’s are achieved including Delivery on time percentages/DPMO (claims received for each driver’s delivery routes) Driver ratio to route requirements/ Driver loading times.
- Completion of daily and weekly reports in relation to data needed for invoicing the customer and driver’s payments and additional bonuses
- Relationship building with client’s operational management team on a local basis
- To work with your peers at other locations to support each other’s operations.
- To compile operational reports as required
- To attend daily onsite work flow meetings
- To identify / mentor/ and train potential lead drivers to be able to run operation on your days off / holidays.
- To work closely with Regional Managers and National Operations Director
- If you feel you can deliver on the above and offer a best in class service, then we would love to hear from you.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme.
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Driver Team Manager then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"