We currently have vacancies for Out of Hours Driver/Receptionist’s in the Herefordshire area. This diverse role allows individuals to help deliver a safe and timely response to the patients of Herefordshire.
Positions available: 37.5 hours per week (full-time), part-time or Bank (ad-hoc), working in the evenings, weekends and overnight shifts, reporting to the Administration Manager for Out of Hours.
• Safety checking vehicles
• Transporting GP's & equipment
• Reporting operational shortfalls/issues
• Accurate recording of shift activities
• Liaising with the control room
• Drive GP's to locations across the county, facilitating the treatment of patients in their own home, community hospitals and care homes
• Reception duties are carried out in Primary Care Centres, where you will welcome and check-in patients for their appointment; confirming their personal details
• Field any queries from patients, healthcare professionals and answer telephone calls.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will have excellent customer relationships skills
• Ideally, a full clean UK driving license (or a maximum of 3 points)
• 25 years or over in order to be covered by Fleet Insurance.
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic keyboard skills
• Good knowledge of local area
Uniform, full training and on-going support is provided.
For more information or to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please apply online today or contact Lynn on or email for an informal discussion.