Based from Hovingham, (between Malton and Thirsk).
Salary up to £40K - Company Bonus Scheme - Full-time - Permanent - 28 days holiday, (including bank holidays) - Company Pension Scheme - Child Care Vouchers - Free Onsite Parking.
Our client is a reputable and successful family owned animal feed manufacturer and livestock operation. Their on-going success stems from their dedication to provide high quality products and excellent service to each of our customers.
As part of their continued growth, they are now looking to recruit a full-time Livestock Driver to join the existing team.
To haul livestock, (pigs) to and between company farms, and from farm to slaughterhouses across the North of England, loading and unloading vehicles in accordance with Company procedure, washing of vehicles, whilst adhering to transport laws and regulations at all times.
- Class 1 HGV Licence
- Driver CPC qualification
- Digital tachograph
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Driving Regulations and Working Time legislation
- Geographical knowledge of the North of England, (Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and the Scottish borders)
- Ability to organise and manage their own workload in line with Company requirements
- Full flexibility, (this role will involve working some evenings and weekends)
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Physically fit
- Previous experience of handling and driving livestock, (specifically pigs), however full training will be provided for the right candidate.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A TRAMPING ROLE, ALBEIT SOME NIGHTS OUT MAY BE REQUIRED, SUBJECT TO BUSINESS NEED AND NIGHT OUT PAY WILL BE PAID.
Applicants must live within a daily commutable distance of Hovingham.
If you think you have the skills and experience we need, we would love to hear from you.
APPLY NOW not to miss this excellent career opportunity!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. All applications will be considered by the client who will contact to arrange interviews.