Car preps are an invaluable member of our Enterprise Rent A Car branch teams. Their sole responsibilities are for the care and maintenance of the cars and car park. This role is extremely varied and requires someone who is enjoys working in a team focused, fast paced environment, customer service experience is also essential. Below is an outline of the main duties that you would expect to carry out on a daily basis at our Kendal branch.
The hours of work will be:
Monday & Tuesday - 12PM-10PM
Thursday & Friday 8-6PM
The role is hourly paid, and the rate of pay is £7.38-£7.83 depending on age and expereince. There is also the opportunity to earn an additional £150/month bonus for strong customer service!
- Hoovering and prepping the cars
- Shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing
- Car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tyres.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windscreens, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Hoover, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windscreen fluid, fuel, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the bonnet, inside the vehicle, inside the boot, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Flexible approach to working hours, able to work weekends
- Helping to assist with the pick up and drop off of our customers
- Must have a valid full driving licence for the UK
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Knowledge of vehicle cleanliness standards and ability to follow the rules of the road
- Ability to work and succeed in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be authorised to work in the EU
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"