Job title: Driver Information Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £15.00- £19.40ph
A Driver Information Project Engineer is required with knowledge of Interface design including GAP control plans within the automotive industry to support Project delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based at Gaydon requires a Driver Information Project Engineer with a technical understanding of electronic circuit designs on a contract basis. As a Driver Information Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Deliver the commodity plan to quality, cost and time and lead on the technical content and integrity of specific components and systems across specific programmes.
- Own and deliver the Engineering Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) deliverables.
The Project Engineer should have the following:
- Supplier management and gateway delivery
- Audit electronic circuit designs
- Knowledge of quality tool's including (but not exclusive to) DFMEA, FMA, Ishikawa, G8D, DMAIC etc
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Driver Information Project Engineer role (34911) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job