The purpose of this role is to drive our clients company van between the head office and event venues throughout the UK.
Hours of Work:
Hours may vary week-to-week according to the number of events. In the first instance, the company will provide a minimum of 20 hours per week averaged over the year. There will be 3 or 4 weeks a year (e.g. around Christmas) when there will be fewer events / hours; but also several weeks of the year when there will be much more than 35 hours.
- This role involves regular work at weekends and overnight stays are required
- Involvement in occasional extended events which require staff to work in support roles for several days at a time
- Driving the company van to and from events throughout the UK (i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales)
- Loading / unloading the van before and after events
- Liaising with other members of to ensure that all necessary items are taken to an event
- Setting up and dismantling medical screens and equipment
- Being available for ad hoc requests including miscellaneous driving errands
- Lifting and carrying as required
- Cleaning the company van and carrying out vehicle checks before each journey
- Must have a full UK drivers license to be considered for this role
- Must be educated to a minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths
- Good communications skills - polite and professional
- Good organisational skills
- A 'can do’ attitude - willingness to help with tasks
- Works well and remains calm under pressure
- Based in Leatherhead
- £10.00 per hour
- Workplace pension scheme
- 20 days plus Bank Holidays pro rata
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'