Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: Drive all vehicles consistent with the appropriate licence category in a professional manner.
* Deliver a professional & safe transport service to the customer.
* Correct completion of the Driver's Task Sheet and tachographs on applicable vehicles.
* Carry out daily checks as per the ADSL Transport Services Process; reporting any vehicle damage, refuelling and cleaning as required.
Experience & Skills Required:
* A current Category C and D1 licence with no endorsements
* A current Driver CPC Qualification Card.
* Basic knowledge of Drivers Hours and Tachograph Regulations.
Closing Date: 02 February 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV