Harris Sixth Form is looking for a Driver/Deliveries Officer to ensure the safe and efficient transport of students and staff between academies, on educational trips, sports fixtures and general errand running.
Harris Academy Merton opened in 2006 and serves students from Year 7 to Sixth Form. In 2008 we achieved a grading of 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, a judgment that was repeated under the more challenging criteria in 2012. The current student role is 1250, with a planned increase in our Year 7 intake over the next year taking our numbers from 180 to 240 students. Applications for places greatly exceed the places available.
What we are looking for:
- Required driving licence and experience of minibus driving (you will be driving a 17-seater minibus)
- Good understanding of the law and driving regulations and health and safety issues
- A flexible approach, including working outside office hours on occasion
- A high level of professionalism, with the ability to present a professional image outside the Federation
For a full job description and person specification, please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link.
Why work for the Harris Federation?
- A supportive and inspiring team
- The opportunity to be part of a Federation that is giving children the freedom and opportunities to choose their own futures
- Outstanding personal and professional development opportunities
- Generous benefits and rewards package
For further information, please contact Harris Sixth Form on .
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job