Our client based in Burton-On-Trent are currently looking for a Driver Debrief Clerk to join their busy team on a temporary basis.
Main Duties of a Driver Debrief Clerk:
- Debrief all drivers - collect paperwork, info input to relevant systems/spreadsheets
- Maintain reporting and processes as required
- Yard checks
- Support shift managers as required i.e. answer phones, system update, issue of paperwork/vehicles
- Paperwork filing
- Update 4 internal systems.
Skills Required for a Driver Debrief Clerk:
- PC skills (Word, Excel) - essential
- Strong attention to detail required
- Organisation Skills
- Professional telephone manor
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday working on rotating shifts (06:00-14:00; 14:00-22:00; 22:00-06:00)
You will need to be immediately available.
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please call Alanah Fentem on
- Debrief Clerk