Driver Hire Uxbridge is currently looking for a Driver CPC Trainer to join our training and recruitment team in our Uxbridge office.
Driver Hire is one of the UK’s leading providers of Driver CPC Training, we have 19 different JAUPT- approved course subjects, we have FORS Professional courses, including Safe Urban Driving.
The role includes delivering out different CPC modules, on our customer’s sites and in our new purpose-built training room in our Uxbridge office.
Our customer base ranges from large multi-site customers to individual drivers attending courses throughout the UB postcode area.
Ideally you will hold a valid HGV licence (CAT C1/C/C+E), have a good command of the English language (both written and spoken).
Previous training experience and own transport are essential for this role.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be confident with large and small groups of delegates
- Clear and articulate with technical content such as Drivers Hours, Digital Tachograph etc
- Ability to promote group participation and engagement
- Completion of course documentation in line current JAUPT requirements
- HGV licence holder or Industry Knowledge
- Ideally having training background.
- Willing to go to Bradford for 4 days to train
1) Part Time or Full-time (Guaranteed 2 x Mon to Fri per month + 2 Sat per month)
2) Pay £150 to £250 per day on PAYE or LTD company basis.
3) Flexible working to suit your current commitments
4) Full training provided through Train the Trainer events held at our head office in Bradford (training, accommodation and sustenance provided at no charge)