Job Title: Class 2 HGV/LGV Driver
Location: Camford, Luton
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hour: 06:00 - 16:00, Monday to Friday, 1 in 4 Saturdays
The Company, a family owned businesses who have been in the recycling industry for over 100 years, are currently looking for an enthusiastic, bright and capable Class 2 HGV/LGV driver to join their team based out of Milton Keynes.
An enthusiastic, bright and capable Class 2 HGV/LGV driver (Category 2). A quick learner who can absorb new ideas, communicate clearly and who also possesses a good team spirit and is deadline orientated. Having a proven ability to use automatic routing or location software and to provide an efficient and prompt driver service.
- Making deliveries and collections from business premises.
- Driving vehicles on scheduled routes to deliver and collect Waste/Recycling material.
- Completing the correct documentation when collecting and delivering materials.
- Maintaining the vehicles cleanliness both inside and out.
- Verifying the contents for delivery or collection against pre-printed route sheets.
- Driving in heavy traffic and unsociable hours.
- Report delays, accidents or other traffic situations to managers.
- Delivering a friendly and professional service to customers.
- Driving safely whilst obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- Obtaining customer signatures on delivery and collection paper work.
- Reporting any mechanical problems of deficiencies with your vehicle.
- Completing daily vehicle inspection including: diesel oil, water, oil, tires and lights.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Class 2 HGV Driver's License
- Experience in driving HGV vehicles (preferably curtain Sided vehicle; Roll on Roll off Lorries, Dustcart)
- Previous Driving Experience will be beneficial. Although training will be provided.
- No Driving Disqualifications within the last three years
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Customer facing skills.
- Calmness under pressure
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please only apply if you are able to work the above hours and have experience in either: curtain Sided vehicle; Roll on Roll off Lorries, Dustcart.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job title of; HGV Class 2 Driver, HGV Driver, Driver, Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver, HGV 2, Multidrop Driver, Multi-drop Driver, Class 2, HGV Driver, Class II Driver, Driver Class II may also be considered for this role.
- HGV Driver
- Class 2
- HGV 2
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Multidrop Driver
- Class II Driver
- Multi-drop Driver
- Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver
- Driver Class
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'