The Best Connection are seeking a Car Driver to fulfil our clients requirements over their peak period.
You will be completing a minimum of 8 hours per day.
Work available all year round but as the client requirement fluctuates each week you will be required to be flexible with your working days.
The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Cat B Driving Licence.
This is NOT just a driving position.
You will need to be customer focused, of smart appearance and have a flexible approach to the role as per the clients needs.
Responsibilities of the Customer service/Car Driver:
- To Meet and Greet customers when delivering their own car back to them after its been in accident repair / delivering courtesy car to customers while their car is in the work shop.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy.
- Completion of daily paperwork and ensuring the completed paperwork and work tickets are returned to the depot at the end of each day.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Customer Service /Car Driver:
- Must have a clean Driving licence (no more than 6 points for minor offences. They DO NOT accept DD,DR or CD endorsements)
- Driving Experience (must be confident driving Manual and Automatic as well as different types of cars ie, High performance, four by four and people carriers)
- Customer focused / Customer service skills
Good written and verbal English
- A proactive "want to help" attitude
- Ability to work as a team or as an individual
- Smart Appearance
For more information please do not hesitate to contact the Maidstone branch.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Own transport required
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job