Our Client, based in Harlow has a number of immediate opportunities available for a C2 Driver to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Drivers will be responsible for effectively and proactively distributing stock to clients on a multiple drop basis.
Key Responsibilities include, although are not limited to:
· Loading of vehicles
· Inspecting and maintaining vehicles to company standard
· Delivering products on time to customer satisfaction
· Verifying the contents of loads against shipping papers
· Maintaining accurate records
· Collecting correct payments from customers
· Turning in receipts and monies received from deliveries
· Obeying traffic laws and regulations
The ideal Drivers will:
· Hold a relevant driving licence
· Have CPC card
· Have Digital Tachograph Card
· Ideally have some multi drop experience however training will be provided
· Due to the nature of this position and manual handling being involved, a degree of physical fitness is essential.
The successful Drivers will work full time hours set between Monday to Friday, although flexibility is required as some Saturday work may also be involved.
The Drivers will receive a salary of £25K pa.