At Silver Arrow we specialise in the recruitment of HGV Drivers. Due to significant client demand, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and experienced Account Manager to join our new branch based in Warrington.
The successful candidate will come from a strong customer service and account management background, with a track record in establishing and maintaining relationships at all levels.
The candidate must have the ability to multi task, prioritise their workload and possess strong organisation skills.
This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to move away from a call centre environment and build a career with an organisation that recognises ability, rewards performance and values its people.
This appointment is key to the development of the office and you should enjoy meeting new people and working within a busy, activity led office, and view this role as career move with significant potential.
- Meeting and registering new drivers and completing driver registration packs
- The account management of existing driver candidates. Motivation management, building and maintaining solid driver relationships and helping to place them with existing clients
- You will be working in partnership alongside a Client Account Manager who will manage the ongoing client relationship
- The role may involve paid travel to meet and register driver candidates
- Dealing with and resolving drivers payroll and timesheet queries
- Ensuring impeccable standards of communication and organisation and maintaining the compliance of existing drivers
- Adherence to existing CRM and office processes/procedures is vital.
- Have a passion for working with people and problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated, resilient and conscientious
- Highly articulate and professional in your approach
- An excellent and confident telephone manner
- A great eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- Process driven with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Excellent I.T skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Minimum Grade C for GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
Salary and benefits:
The salary and benefits package is negotiable dependant on experience. We are looking for the very best people to join our team and accordingly we are willing to be flexible with package.
Additionally, we offer:
- Excellent commission and bonus scheme
- Company car scheme
- Exciting opportunities for career development
- Great working environment
- Committed Leadership.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Highly articulate
- Process Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job