Our client based near Diss are the supplier to the catering and hospitality sectors. Along with delivering quality produce the other main objective has always been to provide a reliable and trustworthy service.
They require People who can work as a team, good customer service, organised and motivated with a good Geographical knowledge of East Anglia and Cambridgeshire.
Candidates will be required to work purely on the early morning shift roughly between the hours of 7:00-17:00 between the days of Monday - Friday
Weekly working hours can also vary per week depending on workload.
They have a fleet of vehicles that deliver across East Anglia five days a week including Bank Holidays.
Duties to include;
· Driving safely and efficiently
· Driving to various locations across East Anglia and Cambridgeshire
· Communicating with the service centre
· Delivery of fresh produces daily
· Unloading boxed and bulky products at the final destination
· Deliver outstanding customer service
· Processing of paperwork
· Vehicle maintenance
Please contact our Driving Team on if you are interested in this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job