Drinks Dispense Technician
Mobile- Brighton area
Up to £25500 per annum
We are currently working alongside a leading Facilities management company to recruit a Drinks Dispense Technician on a mobile basis in the Brighton area,
The Drinks dispense technician will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of drinks dispense equipment throughout multiple outlets as required.
Further Responsibilities include;
- To perform planned preventative and reactive maintenance and COP tasks on all associated equipment, including fault finding and repair
- Participate in the upkeep of records on servicing of dispense equipment and maintaining the site asset registers.
- To be willing and capable of using the company PDA system as a means of day to day working
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To comply with Stock Management processes at respective sub locations and client identified sites.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance within the expected service level agreement and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Technically qualified Drinks Dispense Technician
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Able to participate in on call rota
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Use of IT associated equipment (Laptop, Handheld devices etc)
- Good quality and process driven person
- Driving licence
Apply online for further information