Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 depending on skills and experience. Other company benefits apply.
Who are Projective Ltd
Projective Ltd is an innovative, fast growing process and engineering consultancy, specialising in utilities and process engineering projects. We sell consultancy, engineering design and project delivery services. Our customers range from large blue chip companies to SME's in the UK and overseas. Projective works with the latest technologies and ground breaking designs to bring sustainable utilities and process solutions to our customers.
We are based in Fleet, Hampshire, which is 40 minutes from London, borders the counties of Berkshire and Surrey, and is on the mainline train route from London Waterloo.
The Role Projective has an immediate requirement for experienced draughtsman to join the team. Candidates must have experience of draughting for industrial process, utilities or manufacturing projects to fill a key role within our rapidly expanding project delivery team.
The job holder will support our engineering teams to deliver projects to the agreed scope, on time and on budget. Working as a draughtsperson you would be responsible for delivering engineering drawings for a wide range of projects, working with engineers to size mechanical plant items.
Essential Skills and Experience
* Strong experience and track record using AutoCAD 2D
* Production of P&IDs from engineer's sketches
* Creation of piping and equipment layout drawings from P+IDs
* Ability to survey site installations as required
* Creation of equipment schedules
* Comply with company drawing standards
* Manage drawing issue and revision control and associated documents
* A professional approach with an eye for detail and a willingness to work as part of a team
Advantageous Skills and Experience
* Electrical engineering drawing
* 3D CAD experience (Autodesk Inventor)
* Knowledge of utility equipment including boilers/heating systems, chillers and cooling systems
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
* HNC/HND Computer Aided Draughting and Design or equivalent
* Experienced with MS Office, MS Project
* Currently Resident in the UK - Essential
* Current Driving Licence and access to a car
Projective offers a competitive remuneration package of £23,000 - £28,000 depending on skills and experience. Other company benefits apply including discretionary Company Bonus Scheme.
In order to continue your application, please click 'Apply' now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'