We have an opportunity for a Draughtsperson to join our client in Aberdeen on a contract basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Research and Development environment and working from concepts.
Including but not limited to:
The Design Drafter’s role involves the finalisation of innovative designs backed-up with the production of the relevant manufacturing and assembly drawings
Taking ownership of the relevant tasks within projects and ensuring activities are completed on time and within budget.
- Active involvement and input into product design reviews.
- Modify existing products to meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Assess cost implications of design changes or new designs, informing projected costs to the Engineering Manager.
- Interfacing and technical liaison with other company staff, clients and suppliers.
- To ensure all work is carried out to high standards and in line with quality system requirements.