Job Title: Draughtsperson
Our Client is looking for a Technical Draughtsperson who will have the responsibility to provide accurate technical information for the Production and Sales Departments. The Draughtsperson is responsible for the accurate description of items sold, accurate preparation of CAD drawings and computer cutting files.
The Draughtsperson will be responsible for:
- To provide a technical drawing service using CAD and free drawn tools
- To collect accurate dimensions from samples and site visits.
- To develop 3D fabric shapes and pattern these to 2D.
- To use the CAD tools, including AutoCAD and Solidworks to prepare drawings and cut files for production and sub-contract manufacture
- To assist Drawing Office Manager
- Do you have the necessary skills to produce high quality and timely drawings for Production and sub-contracting using AutoCAD
- You will need the ability to learn new software such as Surface
- You will need the confidence to visit customers and measure accurately
- Experience in working with textiles (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Solidworks (Desirable)
Salary Range & Benefits:
- Pay dependent on experience
- Annual bonus scheme based on company's performance
- A Company contributed pension scheme after 3 months service
- 20 days holiday per annum + bank holidays (from 1st January until December 31st)
- Free parking
- "draughtsperson" "autocad" "3d" "2d" "solidworks" "software"