We are currently looking for a SolidWorks or Tekla Draughtsperson to join our client, an innovative steel fabrication company, based in Norwich.
Our client is looking to interview as soon as possible with the position starting immediately.
The role will initially be on a minimum 3 month contract, with the opportunity to become permanent subject to proven ability.
Due to expansion the Draughtsperson will join five other members of the design and projects team, reporting to the Leading Design Draughtsperson.
Key responsibilities as the Draughtsperson will include:
- Development of General Arrangements drawings (Auto-Cad) using SolidWorks/Tekla to produce CAD fabrication drawings and materials/cutting lists
- Ensuring quality of drawings provided in the factory meet the internal specification/processes and requirements
- Performing drawing changes as required
- Maintaining project files as required
Key skills and experience required:
- Good understanding of SolidWorks or Tekla
- Ability to produce, read and check engineering drawings
- Understanding and interpretation of engineering and drawing standards
- Experience of Architectural metalwork and structural steelwork
- An understanding and/or ability to use Autocad package (desirable)
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and with minimum supervision
- Team player
- Available immediately
- Standard working hours are 8am - 5pm.
If this sounds like a role that interests you, you’re available immediately and have the necessary skills and experience, then we want to hear from you! ?Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible.