- Established for more than 150 years in the scientific and laboratory sectors
- Employs over 170,000 people around the world
- Well known global brand now looking to bring a business development manager to help support planned growth
- Experts in water treatment
- Draughtsperson based from the office in Stafford within the Technical Department.
- Creating both 2D and 3D mechanical designs and models using Creo
- Water treatment products include pumps, pipework, valves and tanks.
- Split 50% designing 'new' products (making bigger & better, or smaller and more compact versions of existing products) & 50% updating and modifying existing equipment.
- 90% drafting using 3D modelling software to convert the designs, plans, and layouts of engineers into technical drawings.
- Work with product managers, process engineers and electrical design engineers.
The Ideal Person:
- HND minimum Mechanical Engineering
- Creo 3D or 3D Cad Software (Inventor/Solid Works will also be considered)
- Knowledge of PDM software is an advantage however not a prerequisite
- Experience of drawing and performing basic P&ID's (piping and instrumentation diagrams)
- Design knowledge of pumps, pipework, valves and tanks.
- Commutable to Stafford
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.