Draughtsman, competitive salary package, Poole, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, pension scheme, culture award winning company.
You are an ambitious and driven individual enthusiastic and eager to kick start a career with one of the UK's first structural metal manufactures. Our client has an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction, holding a strong presence within their industry, continuously achieving an impressive market share. As Draughtsman, you'll be responsible for preparation of working drawings for approval to construction issue.
As draughtsman responsibilities include:
- Preparation of working drawings from approval to construction
- To co-ordinate with clients, engineers, architects and installation teams.
- To provide technical information and related services.
- Distribution of drawings to clients, design teams and installation teams.
- Scheduling and procurement of materials.
- Preparation of as built drawings and technical literature upon contract completion.
Skills required for the draughtsman:
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D detailing.
- Working within a drawing office environment to tight deadlines preferred.
- Previous experience with metal decking, cladding or steelwork construction trades would be favourable.
- Previous experience dealing with engineers and architects would be advantageous.
- A team player, self-confident and capable of working with people of all levels both internally and externally.
- Problem solving
- Motivation to develop skills and knowledge.
Our client is offering this Draughtsman position on a full time, permanent basis with a competitive introductory salary and the opportunity to be part of company with an Award Winning Culture.
This role is a fantastic opportunity opening doors for a future career within the Construction sector. If you are a driven, passionate individual looking to fully immerse yourself within a company and role that offers progression and personal development, then call Francesca Pryce on today or apply via the advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'