Draughtsman required to join a leading design and manufacturer of structural steel applications to work in their near Birmingham. The Draughtsman will be working on a wide range of projects involving the design of steel beams, columns and connections.
It is envisaged that the Draughtsman will have at least 4 years' experience of structural steel design or steel frame work. Previous use of Solidworks would be ideal, however use of other 3D Software packages in the design of structural steel/steel frames is acceptable and transferable.
Draughtsman Position Overview
- Proficient design of structural steel applications and framework.
- This will involve the design of beams, columns and their respective connections.
- Analysis and design
- Attending to meetings with clients and attending site visits where necessary.
- Attending internal design meetings.
- Ensuring high quality and conducting technical reports and surveys.
- Communicating with other staff on a regular basis, ensuring that each project is run as smoothly as possible.
Draughtsman Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a sheet metal fabrication
- A minimum of 4 years practical experience in structural steel design is essential. Must be able to demonstrate skills in structural steel/framework design.
- Practical knowledge of standard construction practises and site procedures would be advantageous.
Draughtsman Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 - £40,000
- 33 Days holiday including bank holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job