Draughtsman / Design Engineering Draughtsperson / CAD Technician who has previous experience working within an engineering / manufacturing environment using 2D AutoCAD and 3D SOLIDWORKS is required for a well-established engineering company specialising in the design and manufacture of hydraulic and mechanical equipment for a number of industries.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience
LOCATION: Tullos, Aberdeen, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Draughtsman / Design Engineering Draughtsperson / CAD Technicianwho has previous experience working within an engineering / manufacturing environment using 2D AutoCAD and 3D SOLIDWORKS.
Working as a Draughtsman / Design Engineering Draughtsperson / CAD Technician you will join the company’s small drawing office and report into the DO Manager.
As a Draughtsman / Design Engineering Draughtsperson / CAD Technician you will have good time-management skills, demonstrate initiative and be proficient in the use of a range of common industry software packages including 2D AutoCAD and 3D SOLIDWORKS.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Draughtsman / Design Engineering Draughtsperson / CAD Technician include:
- Accurate drawing of hydraulic cylinders, valves and mechanical handling machinery
- Updating and modifying the range of existing products and helping to develop new ones
- Updating and checking of drawings to as-built status
- General drawing office activities such as selection of materials, BOMs and compilation of parts lists
- Preparation of basic design calculations in accordance with industry standards
- Preparation and review of technical procedures for assembly, testing, operation and maintenance
- Accurate record keeping is essential and ensuring drawings are completed on time and in compliance with the company’s quality system
Candidates will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in an engineering environment
- Experience of design and manufacturing methods
- Skilled and proficient in use of 2D and 3D drawing packages
- Knowledge of engineering materials and their properties
- Skills to be able to discuss and plan activities in advance
- Competence to fit in with the team, but also ability to work on own initiative when required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7782
Full-Time, Permanent Engineering Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Tullos, Aberdeen, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'