Are you looking to develop your career? Are you looking for your next step in Engineering Design? If yes then this Draughtsman role is just for you!
This organisation's main asset is the ability to converse with a client and deliver all phases of the contract from the design stage through to the production, delivery and installation.
The company is currently going through an expansion and as a result of this they are looking for someone to join their highly skilled team. As a business they have excellent staff retention and a team who have stayed with the business for many years.
The business has built its reputation around delivering a high degree of excellence and the need to meet important deadlines without compromising on the well-being of the project and their employees.
- Strong engineering education (Degree, HNC, HND etc)
- Experience working with structural steel, architectural metal, purlins & cladding
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software
- Ability to work within a team
- The AutoCAD Draughtsman will have experience in dealing directly with clients, architects and engineers
- Have a good knowledge of architectural details and proprietary systems
- Experience with standard structural steel section sizes
- An AutoCAD Draughtsman will be creating, modifying and updating AutoCAD models
- As an AutoCAD Draughtsman you will be creating AutoCAD drawings in compliance with QM and CAD standards
- Producing and updating detail, section, installation and assembly drawings
If you are interested in this Draughtsman opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job