AutoCAD Technician Draughtsman
Fone-Alarm Installations Ltd is a supplier of station based communications and electrical systems to the rail industry for over 38 years. This includes Customer Information Systems, PA, CCTV and E&M.
Our offices are close to Reigate town centre and train station with car parking on site available.
We require a full time CAD technician/draughtsman. The successful candidate will work in our office in Reigate, Surrey. The role will allow the right person to work with a successful team and gain exposure to a varied range of projects including station upgrades and electrical & communications systems designs.
- Hours of works are 40 per week. Monday to Friday 08.00 - 16.30.
- Salary is in the range £29,000 - £32,500 dependent upon skills and experience.
- The post includes standard pension contibutions and 20 days holidays (plus bank holidays).
Key Strengths and Responsibilities
- Have a thorough working knowledge of the current version of AutoCAD, 2D only.
- Have the ability to progress work from site surveys, through to 'As Built’.
- Have experience in metal bracketry design and fabrication
- Have experience with Electrical and Communication layouts, designs and schematics
- Liaising with design team and manufacturers on any issues relating to drawings.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Engineering Drawings