As the new Drama Teacher, your duties will include but will not be limited to the following;
- You will need to have an in-depth knowledge of the UK national curriculum and be comfortable at delivering lessons to key stages 3 through 5.
- As the new Drama Teacher, you will be communicating on a regular basis with parents and carers on their child's progress within your classes.
- You must keep an up to date record on all student's progression throughout the academic year.
- You will also be required to use various learning resources to help you provide the best lessons to all Drama classes.
- You will be required to go through appropriate CPD training in line with school and departmental priorities.
The successful Drama Teacher will have the following Qualifications/Experience;
- You must have a Drama-related degree with a relevant teaching qualification for example, PGCE or QTS
- You will need to have strong management skills of students.
- You must have a clear understanding of the UK national curriculum.
- You will need a recent Enhanced DBS check which is registered to the Update Service.
- Having experience in working with children with challenging behaviour is desirable but not essential.
If you are currently looking for a new role for January and feel this role would be a good fit for you, please apply with an up to date CV.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
Apply now or call Ronni on or for more information!
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Refer them to us and we will pay you £250 (subject to statutory deductions) for every person we place into employment and meets our terms and conditions. Simply click refer to fill in a few details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'