Drama Teacher - Carlisle - January 2019
A 'Good' School in Carlisle are currently seeking a Drama Teacher to join their team from January 2019.
- Drama Teacher
- January 2019
- KS3 - KS5
- Part time
- NQT and experienced Teacher
- £90 - £165 dependent on experience
This Secondary school in Carlisle and seeking a motivated Drama Teacher to join their team from January 2019 till July 2019. They are seeking a Teacher who has relevant knowledge of the national curriculum and has recently working within a classroom setting. It is important that the suitable candidate is enthusiastic and is able to plan and teach inspiring drama lessons. The School have a very strong SLT who will support all staff to provide a quality education for all. The school takes pride in all of its lessons and it has been noted that routinely good teaching and learning takes place in a number of subjects, including English, art and drama.
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge Secondary pupils
- Have recent knowledge of the Drama curriculum
- Promote good progress and outcomes for pupils in our Secondary Schools
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge in our Secondary Schools
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons in our Secondary Schools
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
The successful applicant will:
- Have a Bachelor of Education, PGCE or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Have experience of teaching Drama to KS3 & KS4
- Be an inspirational role model; committed to their own learning and that of others
- Have excellent subject knowledge and a passion for the subject
Veritas Education can offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay of £90-£165 per day
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced Consultants
- An attractive 'recommend a friend' scheme, for any referrals that you make to Veritas Education (£100)
- Veritas will arrange your clearance including Barred List Check, Qualifications Checks, References and Enhanced DBS
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply with an up to date CV now!
If you would like more information or to discuss this role further please call Amy on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'