Drainage Engineer required for our client a specialist waste water and drainage company based in Essex. They are looking for a drainage engineer to cover Leeds and surrounding areas. The ideal location of the engineer will be on patch in or close to the Leeds / Sheffield area. The experienced drainage engineer will be involved in the planned and reactive service, maintenance and repair of drainage pipelines, mainly sewage and wastewater. Frequent tasks will include investigation to determine the problem, either a blockage or leak etc.
The Drainage Engineer should have experience of working on sewage and wastewater pipelines and systems within the commercial and industrial Building Services sector. The field service engineer requires proven experience clearing drains and blockages, providing a first class service, it is also expected that the Drainage Engineer will be confident using CCTV and High Pressure Jetting equipment. The role will be covering Yorkshire; the ideal Service Engineer will be based within a commutable distance to Leeds.
Drainage Engineer Position Overview
- Field Service Engineer role working on sewage and wastewater pipelines and drains
- Hold HPWJ (high pressure water jetting) ticket would be desirable but not essential
- Must be enthusiastic, driven and customer facing
- Use of Jetting equipment and CCTV
- Respond to both planned and reactive emergency drainage appointments
Drainage Engineer Position Requirements
- Have good knowledge/experience of drainage configurations - below and above ground including internal drainage systems.
- Knowledge and previous experience of drainage repair techniques such as CIP lining and structural repairs.
- Experience of using CCTV and jetting.
- HPWJ (high pressure water jetting) ticket advantageous
- Based local to Leeds / Sheffield
Drainage Engineer Positions Remuneration
- Salary £21K - £26K + Overtime
- Company Van
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy