Drainage Engineer / Technical Support required for our client; a leading provider of drainage solutions based across the UK. They are currently looking for a highly experienced Drainage Engineer / Senior Engineer to join their South West team in a home based role. The role will mostly be providing support to the UK Technical Manager and the Regional Technical Managers and provide hands on assistance at sites across the South West as and when required.
This position requires a Drainage Engineer who has knowledge of all aspects of domestic and commercial drainage and ideally a good knowledge of reactive plumbing. The position is home based and the successful Service Engineer will be provided with a new, fully equipped company van for the site visits. Due to the patch covered the Engineer will need to be based in the South West to be considered.
Senior Drainage Engineer - South West Position Overview
- Assist on site when required
- Assist the UK and Regional Technical managers
- Manage your own work load
- Be flexible regarding working hours
Senior Drainage Engineer - South West Position Requirements
- Must have experience working as a Drainage Engineer
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Experience working on pumping stations not essential but advantageous
- Knowledge of reactive plumbing would be a huge advantage
- A flexible approach to working hours
- An ambition to succeed and progress
Senior Drainage Engineer - South West Position Remuneration
- Salary £30k - £37k DOE
- 20 days' holiday + BH
- Opportunity to join a successful company
- Opportunity to progress
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.