Drainage Engineer required for our client; a Building Services company based in London. They are looking to expand their team with the addition of an experience Drainage Engineer based in the London / Surrounding area. The Experienced engineer will be covering commercial and domestic sites in and around the M25 maintaining drains, unblocking, carrying out CCTV surveys and drain repairs.
Ideally the successful Service Engineer will have t least 1 years' experience in a Drainage Engineer role and require little to no training. The Engineer will be involved with CCTV Surveys, jetting lining, Patching and repairs.
Due to the location of the work the Drainage Engineer will need to be based in or around the M25 to be considered.
Drainage Engineer Position Overview
- CCTV Surveys
- High Pressure Water Jetting
- Patching, lining and repairs
- Working individually and as part of a team
- Being part of a 1 in 5 week call out rota
Drainage Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience working as a Drainage Engineer
- Experience working at commercial and domestic sites
- Confined space and jetting tickets preferred but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well-presented with excellent communication
Drainage Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £27k - £31k DOE
- Mon - Fri 8am - 4.30pm
- Company van
- Call out 1 in 5 weeks
- Plenty of overtime available (paid at time and a half)
- 20 days holiday + BH
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job