Our client is an established Civil Engineering Consultancy with an expanding drainage and flood risk team. As a company they have a growing client base who have a strong project portfolio.
What you will do
As our Drainage / Flood Risk Engineer you will:
- Complete technical work including, Flood Risk Assessments for Planning Applications, Surface Water Management Plans, Drainage Impact Assessments, Drainage Strategy and detailed SuDS Design using AutoCAD and/or Microdrainage.
- Manage projects, expand the team and develop new business opportunities.
- Work co-operatively across functions and business units to share information and ideas.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
Your experience will include
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline or be working toward a degree in relevant discipline (e.g.. Civil Engineering, Environmental Management, or Hydrology).
- Knowledge of roles and responsibilities of all flooding authorities (UU, EA, LLFA etc.).
- Experience of designing/operating surface water and foul water systems.
- Knowledge of WinDES (drainage design package).
- Relevant experience in local authority drainage team.
For more information on this role and to apply for this role please call Guy on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job