Our client is an established Civil Engineering Consultancy with an expanding drainage and flood risk team. As a company they have a growing client base who have a strong project portfolio.
What you will do
As our Drainage / Flood Risk Engineer you will:
- Complete technical work including, Flood Risk Assessments for Planning Applications, Surface Water Management Plans, Drainage Impact Assessments, Drainage Strategy and detailed SuDS Design using AutoCAD and/or Microdrainage.
- Manage projects, expand the team and develop new business opportunities.
- Work co-operatively across functions and business units to share information and ideas.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
Your experience will include
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline or be working toward a degree in relevant discipline (e.g.. Civil Engineering, Environmental Management, or Hydrology).
- Knowledge of roles and responsibilities of all flooding authorities (UU, EA, LLFA etc.).
- Experience of designing/operating surface water and foul water systems.
- Knowledge of WinDES (drainage design package).
- Relevant experience in local authority drainage team.
For more information on this role and to apply for this role please call Guy on or email