Are you an experienced Draftsperson with a background in large fabricated steel projects looking to join a forward thinking, growing company in a technically challenging role?
If you're looking for a technically challenging and varied role were you will get the chance to work on a variety of projects whilst being a part of growing company that will offer you the chance of training and future progression then this is the job for you.
This is a well-established company with over 40 year's market experience. They produced and manufacture large fabricated projects mainly focusing on bridges which they supply into a variety of different industries.
This position would suit a Draftsperson with experience in drafting large steel fabrications or bridge designs using Strucad or Tekla.
- Produce detailed fabrication drawing
- Produce design drawings when necessary
- Work closely with the QA department to ensure all work conforms
- Working experience in the steel fabrication or similar industry
- Experience of using Tekla or StruCad
- Ability to work on large structures such as bridges
Draftsperson, Drafter, Strucad, Tekla, Bridges, Steel Fabrications, Strucad, Tekla, Carrickfergus, Newtownabbey, Ballyclare, Larne, Belfast, Whitehead.
- Steel Fabrications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'