Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Drafting Assistant will produce 2D drawings, and other documentation, manage drawing change requests, and provide assistance to the Production Engineering team. Involved in the design of a wide range of LED based lighting products used within military, aerospace and rugged applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Take 3D models and creating 2D drawings to allow manufacture
* Make changes to all existing manufacturing and assembly drawings as dictated by
the Drawing Change Request system
* Work with the Production Engineers to update documentation in line with
* Create and check engineering related documents as per the Quality Management
System (QMS) Design Approval Matrix
* Provide assistance in the assembly and maintenance of engineering and other
Any Mechanical Engineering qualifications highly desirable but not essential, however
must be able to demonstrate an understanding of engineering drawings, CAD and
For more information please call the branch.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job