Door to Door Sales Representatives
(6 Month Fixed Term Contracts and Permanent Opportunities available)
Full Time or Part Time
Total Package £19,000 + £8,000 On Target Earnings (uncapped)
Location - East Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire & North Yorkshire
Business Area - Retail
What will I be doing?
You will be selling KCOM broadband products to new customers in expansion locations through door to door and event-based activity.
We are looking for experienced sales professionals, to expand our retail sales community and sell the full range of KCOM products.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Making visits to households in assigned regions / towns to promote and sell products and services
- Organising and representing KCOM at community events
- Accurately record prospect information and maintain listings
- Accurately record customer orders in line with regulatory requirements
- Maintaining and accounting for leads on Android tablets provided to you
- Achieving sales objectives while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Representing the KCOM brand in a professional way
- Providing relevant responses to customers concerns and service requests based on the company’s products or services
What do I need to do this job?
You will have a proven track record in face to face or other assisted sales channels, with demonstrable success. You will have excellent customer service skills and have the ability to understand the customer need to create a good customer outcome with the available KCOM products and services.
Along with this you will have;
- Previous B2C sales experience
- A full valid driving licence and the ability to travel around East Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire and North Yorkshire
- Drive and determination
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Initiative and creativity
- Ability to work to targets with good organisational skills
What you will get from KCOM
- Competitive base salary
- Competitive commission based on number of sales made (to be discussed in detail at interview stage)
- All expenses to perform the role paid for
- Full training in KCOM product knowledge and system use
- A tablet to log your leads, make sales presentations and load sales orders
- You will need to complete a mandatory risk assessment due to COVID 19
- A CRB check will need to be completed due to the nature of this role
- Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week - flexible between 9.00am - 8.00pm Monday to Saturday
We are as passionate about our people as we are about our customers.
You will have access to an outstanding range of flexible benefits you can pick and choose from such as; exclusive discounts and savings with top retailers, contributions to your pension fund, life assurance and private medical insurance. You will be entitled to a generous holiday allowance and your birthday off work. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies and flexible working arrangements, including options such as part-time work, remote working, job sharing or compressed hours. We have employee engagement forums, onsite facilities and services to support staff from all backgrounds.
At KCOM we celebrate diversity. We are an equal opportunity, disability friendly, lifestyle and orientation supporting, inclusive employer and everyone is welcome. Values are important to us as is the ability to work flexibly and the opportunity to progress and develop as a person and in your career. We want everyone to realise their potential and are committed to providing an environment which support this. We want KCOM to be a great place to work for everyone.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'