Door Press Operative
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Door Press Operative to join our client based in Sheffield S9.
Week 1: 8am to 4pm - Monday to Friday
Week 2: 12 noon to 10pm - Monday to Thursday
Basic rate £9.12 plus shift allowance for £10.10 per shift for afters
The role of Door Press Operative is offered on temporary to ongoing basis, potentially leading to a permanent position.
Duties will include:
* Working within a busy Industrial / Production environment
* Lifting doors into a Press machine
* Pressing vinyl onto doors
* Beam Saw Operating
* Ensuring customer daily KPI's are met.
As a Wood Press Operative, you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience in working with Wood - preferred but not essential
* Experience e in Manufacturing - preferred but not essential
* Manual handling experience and OK with heavy lifting
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Self-starter and a willingness to learn
* Must be able to travel to S9 area for a 6am start
* Candidate must have a flexible approach to working hours and be able to work both shifts
Staff 365 are an employment business and equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'