I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced fundraising Support Officer to support the donor team on an ongoing temporary basis with a view to going permanent after a suitable probationary period.
This charity organisation are extremely well know for what they do and are looking for someone to join the team and have the same passion as they do. Some of the people that work here describe their job as being Inspirational, rewarding, unique and challenging and they are very proud to work for this organisation.
The team we are recruiting for at the moment are the heart of the charity and the existing team are dedicated to developing the incoming funds to ensure they can continue to provide the level of support they are known for.
This is a full time temporary role that will go permanent for the right candidate who is hard-working, analytic, flexible and honest.
To be considered for this you must have experience of using the system raisers edge and be an intermediate level user.
- Processing or cancelling direct debits
- Processing standing orders
- Creating bank statements for the finance team
- Co-ordinate the daily activity for donor recruitment and campaigns
- Complaint handling
- Undertaking donor research as required by the donor care team
- Actively seeking opportunities to develop existing and new campaigns
- Monitor and report on all fund raising income
If you would like to know more, please apply now or contact Denise at the Glasgow office.
Connect with me: https://in/denise-mcgillivray-28b05947
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age