This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the world’s largest pizza delivery company; a place where winning, service, quality and relationships are values that underpin all that we do.
The Area Manager is responsible for the overall sales, profitability, customer service, marketing strategies, operations, and inventory management of all retail stores within the assigned area. The successful individual will oversee consistency of Domino’s brand in each store, every store! This position is based in London. Extensive travel will be required between stores.
- Managing the business efficiently and profitably whilst maintaining high levels of customer service and operational standards across all stores as laid down by Domino’s and the Franchisee.
- Ensuring store management teams are fully trained on Domino’s Health & Safety Policy and other safety procedures required by the business.
- Maintaining awareness of local marketplace and competitors.
- Effective manpower planning and quality recruitment, maintaining a fully resourced area team.
- Training and coaching to support the personal development of all the team.
- Conducting regular performance management reviews with each Store Manager.
- Managing the stores P&L with the objective to increase revenue.
What will be needed to be a Successful Area Manager:
- Previous management experience within retail/hospitality sector is essential. Previous Multi-site management within retail or hospitality sector is desirable.
- Previous experience of managing and developing a team of people.
- Experienced in people management legislation, with track record of handling people issues in a legally compliant way.
- Strong business acumen and able to provide robust and comprehensive reports.
- Results-driven with a drive to exceed targets and goals
- People-focussed; able to get the best out of others.
- IT and systems-literate.
- Familiar with performance management principles.
What will you get in return:
- Competitive salary.
- Generous Bonus structure.
- Fully expensed company car.
- Mobile and laptop provided.
- Uniform provided.
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays.
- Working for a well-known multinational company.
- Staff discounts.
- Annual staff party.
- Employee Recognition scheme.
If this sounds like you and the right step in your career then don't wait, send your CV today!
- Business Performance
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Financial Reporting
- Performance Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job