Job Title: Registered Manager - Domiciliary Care
Remuneration: £26K - £32K per annum + Company Car / Car allowance and target related bonus
Responsible For: Branch Staff, Carers / Supervisors
Main Functions of the Position:
Overall responsibility for the success of the branch in respect of budgets, targets, key performance indicators, staffing, quality, delivery of service, development of new business and profitability.
Fully responsible for ensuring branch operations meet and exceed customer expectations.
To be the Registered Manager for the purposes of the Care Quality Commission or equivalent.
The Manager is responsible for all aspects of business and operational performance including but not limited to the following:
Business and Operational Performance:
- Managing branch costs in line with annual budgets and forecasts.
- Responsible for branch Health & Safety, and Risk Assessment.
- Ensuring an adequate out-of-hours service is maintained.
- Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Inspiring and leading the team to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Handling all customer complaints in line with the complaints procedure and in a timely manner.
- Undertaking visits to prospective new clients and existing clients to grow the business.
- Proactively identify and develop new business sources.
- Maintain the profile of the company by attending meetings in the local social care environment.
- Achieve and maintain an acceptable quality standard as determined by internal and external audits, and monitor these standards to achieve consistent quality in line with company values, and to protect and develop the company brand.
- Manage and record all complaints and compliments.
- Ensure all activities and incident reporting is fully compliant with Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain contact with existing clients to ensure that high levels of care are being received.
- Manage and oversee a high standard of client care by ensuring that branch staff match carers to client requirements.
- Conduct introductory visits for new clients in line with the requirements of the National Care Standards and quality systems.
- Responsible for the management of direct reports, including training, development, supervision, conduct and performance, discipline and grievances, motivation and mentoring, and appraisal.
- Maintain agreed staffing levels within the branch by minimising turnover and ensuring effective recruitment, selection and induction of appropriately knowledgeable, capable and qualified staff in line with company recruitment policies and procedures.
- Provide effective leadership to staff to ensure high levels of performance and employee engagement.
- Manage the development of the team to ensure 'right people, right skills, right place'.
- Develop and maintain effective and appropriate communications with direct reports, peers and line manager. Ensure information is cascaded appropriately at all times.
In addition to the above functions, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of managing teams.
- Proven people management skills and experience.
- Computer literate
- Excellent understanding of English language both written and spoken
- Full UK drivers licence
- Graduate or NVQ Level 4 or Registered Manager's Award or equivalent.
- Understanding of the social care sector.
- Experience of working within a regulatory environment.
- Proven background of strong customer ethos and commitment to quality standards.
Apply with a CV and Covering letter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job