Domiciliary Optometrist - South London
Fancy working Monday to Friday with occasional early finishes and a salary package you can't refuse?
Working in a retail environment can be demanding with weekend working and long hours.. But what if I told you I have a position working Monday to Friday with occasional early finishes? This ultimately means more time to spend with the kids, your loved ones, your friends, your pets or even a bit of alone time.
Being a part of the domiciliary team means you will be doing home visits and residential visits to help benefit the people who can’t necessarily make it to the opticians, this is a life changer for these customers and it’s all thanks to you. On average you will be doing 7 visits a day and will be accompanied on your travels by an optical assistant on hand to help ensure the best care and process is taken.
- Full time or part time considered
- Monday to Friday working days
- £45,000 plus bonus (negotiable)
- £6,000 car allowance which is yours to drive around for personal use at the weekends
- Generous holiday allowance
- Closed on bank holidays
- Equipment given to you including portable eye chart, trial frames, tonometer or you can use your own
- Claim mileage back
- Flexible working hours with occasional early finishes
- Clinical progression
- Directorship available
- Professional fees paid
- Medical and dental cover
For more information or to apply please contact Jasmine Gerrard at Lunaria Recruitment.
- Home Visits
- Eye Treatments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job