Nurse Plus are looking for Domiciliary/ Community Care Workers to join our expanding work force for work in the community in Weymouth
Domiciliary care is provided to people who live in their own homes but require additional support with household tasks, personal care or any other activity that allows them to maintain their independence and quality of life
Clients can include elderly, younger people, learning disabilities, mental health problems, sensory impairment, complex needs or physical disabilities.
Assist people in their own homes a full range of personal care from assisting with washing and dressing in the morning, aiding with toileting, assisting with cooking and cleaning to accompanying on appointments and social activities. There is a great deal of variety in domiciliary care work, and it’s perfect if you like changing situations that can challenge you.
You will need to have a genuine interest in helping people to maintain their quality of life and independence regardless of the potential barriers they face. You must be patient and kind nature.
Your local branch based in Dorchester recruits for jobs in Weymouth, Portland, Dorchester, Bridport, Wareham, Swanage, Lyme Regis and Blandford
Hours: Various call times through the morning, day, evening and weekends available. You choose when you work. Full or part time.
Salary: £10.00 - £17.00 per hour, weekly pay inc holiday pay
A full DBS disclosure will be required at the time of registration
So many opportunities, benefits and incentives to be discovered:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rate inclusive of holiday pay
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Rewarding - Job satisfaction
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- Staff Benefits - Staff Lottery & Plus Points Scheme
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurse Plus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurse Plus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK, We run award winning in-house training sessions, allowing people new to care a career path with full training and support. We offer full office support available for you day or night to assist you with any issue or difficulties you may have.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for Homecare work
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job