Domiciliary Care Workers required ASAP
£9.50 - 11 per hour + Mileage paid (for the whole time)
Prism7 Recruitment Limited are recruiting for Domiciliary care assistants (home carers) in the Ilford area for our reputable client who provides high quality personalised care and support to service users to help them to retain or regain their independence and enable them to stay in the comfort of their own homes.
Benefits of the Domiciliary Care Workers
• Fun & caring environment
• Ability to decide days & shifts as per your availability
• Must be willing to do occasional weekends/evenings
• Lots of progression and development opportunities
Requirements of the Domiciliary Care Workers
• Must have DBS in date (or willigness to apply for one)
• Must have 8 mandatory trainings in date
• Must have a genuine interest in care and committed to providing an excellent standard of care at all times
• Must be able to work alternate weekends or a Saturday or Sunday each week
• Experience is a must as a care assistant/support worker in Domiciliary, Community or Live-in care
Our client provides career development and progression for their Care Assistants with a range of courses that are beneficial in progressing your portfolio and increasing responsibility and pay.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 all applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care