Network Healthcare Agency are currently looking to recruit DomiciliaryHealthcare Assistants to join our team. You will be a flexible HCA and willing to travel between Dawlish and Teignmouth and surrounding areas. Full time/Part time hours available.
Benefits of working for Network Healthcare as a Domiciliary Healthcare Assistant are:
- Block Pay
- Paid Mileage 35p per Mile
- Full Training is provided.
- Paid Holidays
- 0700-1400 / 1600-2200 Shift patterns
- 24/7 support
- Staff incentive schemes
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Up to £12ph
We are looking for Domiciliary Healthcare Assistants to support clients in their own home.
- Full UK driving licence and use of own vehicle required
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Successful applicant is required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Minimum 6 months experience
We are recruiting now so if this sounds like a role for you please apply today!
"People are the heart of our business ,join us today and be inspired to be the best you can !"
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Care Plans
- Personal Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'