DO YOU CARE?
Do you have empathy and compassion?
Are you a Health Care Assistant?
Do you have experience with Children who have complex needs?
Do you have Tracheotomy, PEG feeding and ventilation experience?
Looking to take a personal approach to care?
Search Medical is collaborating with a Specialist Healthcare Provider who works with unique families to ensure their children are getting the best care. They are now looking for dedicated Healthcare Assistant's who are looking to make a difference.
Working with young children in their homes, you will be:
* Be proactive in your approach to care
* Have the ability to work as part of a team
* Personal care
* Able to follow care plans and complete observation charts
* To be compassionate and caring
* Work within policy and procedures as set out by CQC
* Experience with Children
* Tracheotomy, PEG feeding and ventilation experience
* NVQ 2 & 3 desirable
This is a great opportunity to get out into your community and make an impact on children's lives. If you're looking to join a well established healthcare provider who can provide the necessary tools to grow your career, please send your CV to or call Charlotte @ Search Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- healthcare assistant
- health care assistant
- clinical healthcare assistant
- children's healthcare assistant
- clinical health care assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job