Our client is a leading home care provider covering Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and Sevenoaks. They offer very high standards of care to elderly clients in their own homes, allowing them to maintain independence.
Personal qualities and motivation are far more important than experience or qualifications so NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
- You must be genuinely interested in people, compassionate and caring
- You have to be motivated by a desire to improve people’s lives
- You have to have the utmost respect and consideration for others
- You also have to be reliable, trustworthy, and able to use your own initiative when necessary
- You must have a full UK Driving Licence and your own car.
This job offers excellent pay rates and many perks/benefits including:
- payment for travel time
- flexible hours
- including full-time and part-time
- comprehensive training, with the opportunity to gain relevant professional qualifications
- Mobile Phone allowance
- exceptional team and management support
- loyalty and reward schemes
- comprehensive benefits package
If you want to begin a career in care or expand on your exisiitng skills and experience then this is the role for you.
APPLY NOW! Send CVs to Ellie or call the office.
- Care Plans
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job