Job Title: Domiciliary Care Registered Manager
Salary: £35-40k per annum + bonus & benefits
Bright Selection have a fantastic opportunity for tenacious branch manager for a start-up domiciliary care office with an established, reputable and award-winning healthcare provider.
Based near Epsom but covering South West London your roll will initially be focused on establishing the business within the local area and then delivering an exemplary service in line with the providers ethos.
Existing employees describe the organisation as; "friendly management and good training", "ample opportunities to progress", "very rewarding", "good environment to work in. The work ethic and practice is something to be proud of"
Working alongside the MD the ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience as a Domicilary Care Registered Manager
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have existing relationships within the community and care sector
- Have an excellent knowledge of the care industry and CQC requirements
- Hold the necessary qualifications for the Registered Managers position.
- Have a UK drivers license and own vehicle
- Excellent administration and I.T. skills.
Salary offered between £35,000 - £40,000 / year plus additional benefits including a bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave plus an extra day off on your birthday, paid mileage and company pension.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the relevant qualifications and experience please contact Lisa on .
- Domiciliary Care
- care manager
- registered manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job